MEBO Derm Cream
- Company Name:MEBO International Group
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2008. 12.31
- Contact:Michael Wu
- Related Keywords:Derm, Tinea, Skincare, Dermology
MEBO International Group
MEBO Dermhealth Cream
Directed at Treating
Tinea of feet and hands
Quickly Regenerating New Skin, Effectively Preventing Recrudescence!
Patented MEBO’s Pharmaceutical Base –
Strong permeability – having small harmless small molecular organic component & equal osmotic pressure – accelerating action speed, prolong retention time and improve the efficacy
Nourishing and preventing function – containing sufficient cell regenerative substances –rapidly repairing histological damage of pathogenic skin and promoting new skin regeneration, so that to prevent recrudescence
Scientific Combination of Ingredients –
3 in 1 formula takes 3 in 1 effect -
Miconazole Nitrate - broad-spectrum antifungal agent
Triamcinolone Acetonide Acetate - antiinflamation, antianaphylaxis and anti-itching agent
Neomycin (INN) Sulfate – antibiotics agent
Unique Biological Effects –
MEBO Dermhealth Cream can
Thin the corneum – increase permeability and biologic utilization rate
Active basal cells and straturn spinosum cells – improve local abilities of anti-infection and immunity
Promote sebaceous gland to excrete sebum – enhance local abilities of anti-inflammation and anti-infection
Accelerate the mutation of pathogenic bacteria – lower and stop the toxicity of bacteria
Regenerative Medicine Theory of MEBO Dermhealth Cream
Skin is the largest organ of human body. Large amount of Potential Regenerative Cells (PRCs) exist at the fundus germinal layer, which are at the dormancy state normally. These PRCs will be activated when disease occurs at skin. However, the activated cells can transform to skin stem cell only in a competent physiological environment with full-nutritional support so as to repair the damaged skin. The competent physiological environment supplied by MEBO Dermhealth Cream creates favorable condition for activiation of PRCs, proliferation and differentiation of stem cell and also skin regeneration.
The clinical efficacy of MEBO Dermhealth Cream
The scientific formula: The active ingredients of MEBO Dermhealth Cream are: Triamcinolone Acetonide Acetate, Miconazole Nitrate and Neomycin (INN) Sulfate. Miconazole Nitrate contained in this product is a kind of broad-spectrum antifungal, which also has effects on some Gram-positive bacterium. Triamcinolone Acetonide Acetate is a kind of glucocorticoid medicine, which has the effect of antiinflamation, antianaphylaxis and anti-itching. Neomycin Sulfate is a kind of antibiotics medicine, which has effect for kinds of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacterium.
The formula of MEBO Dermhealth Cream composes the three ingredients together to fulfill the function of eliminating inflammation, anti-fungus and anti-infection; this 3 in 1 formula can help all the three ingredients work together and the clinical efficacy is satisfactory.
The externally used ointment medicine for skin disease normally adopts a kind of matrix as the excipient in order to make the active ingredients play pharmacologic action fully. The matrix of MEBO Dermhealth Cream has the following characteristics:
The strong permeability of MEBO Dermhealth Cream: The MEBO Dermhealth Cream was mainly composed of harmless small molecular organic component and edible oil, which were formulated according to permeating index of water and oil in skin surface. The base could carry the effective ingredients into pathogenic skin layer, which can prolong the retention time in pathogenic skin region and improve the efficacy.
The function of nutrition and protection: Our new study shows that the matrix of external used medicine should not only have the function of carrying effective ingredients, but also nutrition and protection. This is our new opinion for dermatosis treatment. After the skin of the patients are invaded by microorganisms such as causative agent, true fungus and bacterium, the skin histomorphology changes. Although normal medicine can control inflammation, kill bactirum, the histological damage can’t be repaired soon. The following conditions will always appear in clinic: the effect is significant at first, then the drug action decreases and it recurs easily and even sequelae forms. The reason of this is: after drug treatment, the causative agents are removed, but the skin tissues are still in an unhealthy situation, so other causative agents can invade the skin again to cause more serious disease. So the matrix of MEBO Dermhealth Cream contains plenty of nutrition substance, such as vitamins, polysaccharide and amino acid, etc. The formula was invented according to the principle of bionics, therefore the MEBO Dermhealth Cream can help skin tissue repair quickly and strengthen the effect, which will be found soon after the patients are treated with it.
Clinical introduction of MEBO Dermhealth Cream
Eczema is a kind of normal skin disease. It can occur at any part of the body, but mostly it appears symmetrily.
Eczema is a kind of hypersensitive skin disease and hypersensitive physical fitness is the main reason for it. The outside irritative factors include: climatic change, cosmetics, perfume, soap and synthetic chemical fiber cloth. At the same time, such symptoms such as digestive functional disterbance, mental strain, insomnia, infectious focus, metabolism and endocrine dyscrasia will aggraviate eczema.
Include acute and chronic eczema:
Acute eczema: normally distributs symmetrily at the head and face, post aurem, distal ends of extremities, hands, feet, periphery of scrotum and anus. Skin rash are serried papules, papulovesicles and blisters with the size of grain. The fundus is flare up. The blisters will be broken with scrach and will transform to abscess complicated by infection. The exudated liquid will form flavovirens crust. The sites with pathological changes are always complicated by folliculitis, furuncle and local lymphadenitis. The patients often feel obvious itching or pricking pain.
Chronic eczema: transformed from the repeated occurred acute eczema. The morbility reason of the commonly occurred eczema on hands is: both hands are often exposed in the chronic irritation environment caused by detergent, soap and biotex. Both hands are dry and flush with finger tip desquamation. For dorsum of hand, papules gradually develop to keratoderma, thickening and chap.
1. Find out the causative agent as soon as possible and remove the cause of disease. Avoid scraching. Hot water or irritative materials such as soup are prohibited.
2. MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared onto the diseased region, 3 times a day(the medication times could be added according to the patients’ condition. For patients at the acute stage, 3% boric acid solution or sodium chloride can be used for cold wet compresses.)
3. Anti-histamine medicines such as Chlorphenamine Maleate and Hydroxyzine are selected. Oral administrative of Vitamin B and Vitamin C.
4. Spicy food and seafood are forbidden.
5. For patients with extensive secondary infection, effective bacteriophage should be used. Long term and large area usage of MEBO Dermhealth Cream should be avoided.
The patients fall ill because of contacting sensitized animals, plants and chemical materials. With the increasing application of cosmetics and ornaments, numbers of the patients with the symptom of hypersensitive skin increases. This kind of skin damaged is called contact dermatitis.
Contact dermatitis includes primary stimulus contact dermatitis and allergy contact dermatitis.
Primary stimulus contact dermatitis: reason one: the skin contacts chemical materials with strong irritation such as strong acid, strong bases. Reason two: the skin contacts the malgenic materials such as organic solvent and soap for a relatively long time.
Allergy contact dermatitis: persons with specially hypersensitive constitution contact some material (animals, plants or chemical material). 12-48 hours or even longer (7-8 days) after that, dermatitis occurs at the contacting points.
The clinical symptoms are different according to the character and density of the contacting material, contacting time and also individual difference. Normally, maculopapule, blister, bullae or necrosis will appear on the skin. At the same time, different degrees of systemic symptoms such as fever, chilly, headache and dizzy, nausea and vomitting. The local symptoms are: urtication, scorching hot and gas pains. Normally the patients will heal within 1-2 weeks after the causative agetns are removed and with correct treatment. However, it will recur after contacting these materials again with aggravated symptoms. It will develop to subacute or chronic dermatitis with incorrect handling.
1. Remove the irritation from the pathogenic material as soon as possible. For patients sensitive to cosmetics, remove the cosmetics; for patients sensitive to perfume, keep away from these materials.
2. Antihistamics: oral administrative of 4mg Chlorphenamine Maleate, 2mg Cyproheptadine or 25mg Diphenhydramine, 3 times/day
3. Nonspecific desensitization treatment: IV 10ml of 10% Calcium Gluconate
4. For skin damage without raw surface or with little exudation, MEBO Dermhealth Cream should be smeared onto the damaged part as soon as possible, redress once/4 hours. Before redressing, remove the residual sensitive layer and secretion. For damaged part with relatively much exdution, cold wet compress the skin with 3% boric acid solution and then smear MEBO Dermhealth Cream. Redress 3-4 times/day according to the patients’ condition. For patients with necrosis or ulceration, smear MEBO Burn Ointment with a thickness of 1mm. Before redressing, remove the residual sensitive layer and secretion.
5. Drink more water. Spicy, greasy food and seafood are forbidden.
The cause of disease is not clear yet. Some persons think it’s the secondary skin inflamation on the base of seborrhea.
The excessive secretion of sebum leads to the over reproduction of normal microbial population such as spherical Pityrosporum existing on skin surface to become opportunistic pathogen that will invade the normal skin. At the same time, the free fatty acids decomposed by rod-shaped bacillus acnes aggravated the dermatitis. The unhealthy eating habits, smoking, drinking and spicy food all will aggravate the patients’ condition.
For young and middle-aged persons, it normally occur at greasiness, hairness and hidrosis positions. The dermatitis first appears at head, and then will develop to shoulder, back, nasolabioal groove, upper breast and back, armpit, umbilicus, cunnus and anus part. Red papula will appear around the folliculus and then will confluent to one piece with greasy squamae and crust on the surface. Map-shaped patching will appear after the desquamation of squamae. The fundus is flaring up. For severe cases, dissipated, exudation will occur. For patients with long course of disease, different degrees of itching will occur.
1. Adjust dietary. Take more fruits and vegetable. The intaken of fat and sugar is limited. Smoking, drinking and spicy food are forbidden.
2. Oral administrative of Vitamin B2, B6, BCO. For patients with strong itching, anti-itching calmative can be used.
3. For patients at acute stage with blister, dissipated surface and exudation, MEBO Dermhealth Cream can be externally used once every 4 hours. Before each redressing, the wound should be cleaned. For wounds with moist thick crust, the squamae and the deciduous tissues can be removed under the action of medicine, and then MEBO Dermhealth Cream is applied.
Neurodermitis is also called chronic simple lichen(also in the field of psoriasis). The symptom of itching will aggravate after scraching, which will aggravate itching.
This disease has close relationship with nerve and consciousness. It will aggaravate and recur with emotion fluctuation, neurastheria and drinking. Local friction, scratching, dyspepsia and dyscrinism are all factors aggravating the symptoms.
Normally, this kind of disease often attacks young persons. There is not obvious skin damage at first, then millet like round applanatus papula will scatter on the skin with some lipid after repeated scratching. These scattered papula will emerge to typical lichen like plaquethat.
1. Scratching, hot water, soup, smoking, drinking and tea are forbidden. For patients with neurastheria or strong itching, antihistamics such as promethazine and astemizole can be administered.
2. MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared onto the damaged skin. For diseased region with thickened skin, bandaging can be applied.
3. Combined therapy. Endodermic injection of 10mg 654-2 plus 10ml of procaine, once every 3~5 day. Magnetic therapy, ultra-violet, keritherapy and mineral spring therapy can be combined.
Tinea circinate and tinea cruris
It’s a kind of superficial dermatophyte infection caused by eumycete. Tinea circinate occurs at the smooth skin. For tinea cruris, the infection occurs at the fold inguen, approaching anus and exterior genitalia.
The original tinea manum, ringworm of feet and tinea unguium extends to the body surface. The public polluted bathtub and bath-towel may cause cross contamination. Normally trichophyton rubrum, trichophyton gypseum and acrothesium floccosum infection may cause this disease. The untidy underwear and hidrosis at wet and hot season may cause tinea cruris. This kind of disease has strong relationship with the resistance of the human body. For patients with diabetic, wasting disease or those administration of corticosteroid hormone for a long time, this kind of disease occurs easily.
Round or elliptic erythema, squamae like patching, ring-shaped, polynucleation-shaped papule, eczema and herpes will appear on the body surface. The area with pathological change ranges from nail to palm. The center of the pathological change part can naturally cure. However, the surrounding part appears herpes, papule with clear edges and imperative itching.
1. Smear MEBO Dermhealth Cream on the diseased position, 2-3 times a day, lasting for at least 2 weeks. For patients with relatively serious pathological change, the time and dose of MEBO Dermhealth Cream can be increased. Local intense medicine dressing should be avoided.
2. For patients with serious condition or those with extensive tinea circinate and tinea cruris, oral administration of itraconazole, once a day, 200mg/taking after meal for continuous 7 days, and then the curative effect of MEBO Dermhealth Cream can be promoted. Keep in mind that long period and large area local administration should be avoided.
Caused by eumycete infection.
Normally the hand is infected after contacting trichophyton rubrum and acrothesium floccosum or ringworm of feet.
Blister pattern: normally scattered blisters with size of pinhead will appear. They are hard to break, will dry in 3~5 days and excoriation will occur. Squamae will appear. Normally occurs between the fingers and on the palm.
Squamae cornification pattern: the main symptoms are desquamating and erythema.
Maceration pattern: the skin between the fingers is macerated with grey color. The fundus is flare after the skin desquamation. Itching and aching occurs at the position with pathological change.
Hyperkeratotic pattern: Diffused coarse, dry, thickened skin will occur. The limit of the pathological change part is not clear. Squamae will desquamate continuously. Chap will occur in winter.
1. Pay attention to the clean of hand. Washing in time is recommended after contacting infection sources. MEBO Dermhealth Cream should be smeared onto the early pathological change position, 3~5 times daily for continuous 2 weeks. Redressing is necessary after washing hand.
2. For squamae cornification pattern and hyperkeratotic pattern, MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared onto the afflicted part, and then the patients wear sterile plastic sheeting glove. The interval of dressing change should be shorter than 10 hours. Exposed therapy can be applied after dermalaxia. The medicine should be continuously used for half a month after the symptoms disappear to avoid recurring.
Tinea of feet
It’s one of most occurring skin mycosis with the popular name of beriberi. The occurrence rate of it is very high, and it’s also the infection source of kinds of mycosis.
The fatty acid secreted by sebaceous glands can restrain the growth of fungus. However, there are only large amount of sweat gland but not sebaceous glands. When rubber shoes without good gas permeability are wore, the sweat within the footgear can’t evaporate, which will cause the temperature and humidity increasement locally. Then optimum environment is formed for the growth of fungus such as: trichophyton rubrum, alpha fungus and acrothesium floccosum.
Blister pattern: normally scattered or densed blisters will appear between the toe or metatarsus. They can fuse to bulla, which will dry in several days. Squamae will appear and the red fundus will appear, too. Pustule will form if secondary infection occurs, or even erysipelas or cellulites will form.
Hyperkeratotic pattern: planta heel hyperkeratosis with coarse and tough and dry skin. The color is pale. Chap will occur in winter. Bleeding will occur after exercise to cause infection.
Squamae pattern: this pattern is normally seen. Lamellar squamae will appear between the toes, at the thenar, foot side and foot back. Desquamating will occur repeatedly. The fundus is flare.
Maceration erosion pattern: mostly occur between toes. The epidermis will become white and will slough after maceration. The fundus is flare, erosion, with unbearable itching. Secondary infection will occur because of scratching.
For blister pattern: smear MEBO Dermhealth Cream externally for 2-3 times a day for not serious patient. For patients with densed blister, soak using 3% boric acid solution once a day. 15 to 30 minutes later, dry the diseased region using sterile gauze and then MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared 2 to 3 times a day for continuously one month.
For hyperkeratotic pattern: soak the sick feet with warm water every night, and then dry the pathogenic position using sterile gauze. 1mm thick MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared to the diseased region and then wrap it using plastic membrane. After the hyperkeratotic position is soften, MEBO Dermhealth Cream can be smeared immediately for 2 to 3 times a day for continuous 1 month.
For squamae pattern: same with the previous.
For maceration erosion pattern: 1mm thick MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared on the diseased position and then the residual medicine and also exudation are removed using clean gauze. And then new medicine is applied. For diseased region with relatively large amount of exudation and also obvious inflammation, 3% boric acid solution is used to soak the diseased region one or two times per day, one hour per time. And then the diseased region is wiped dry, and then MEBO Dermhealth Cream is smeared onto the diseased region. For patients with secondary infection or with relatively serious symptom, oral taken antibacterials.
Clinical observation of using MEBO Dermhealth Cream
Other products from this supplier
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931